Terms and Conditions of Registration
1. Participants acknowledge that the conference secretariat has reserved the conference registration. Therefore, the cancellation of the registration may incur penalties and administrative costs by the Conference organizer. Please read the following cancellation policies.
• Full refund if cancelled by 31st January 2016
• 50% refund if cancelled before 15th March 2016
• No refund after that date, but substitution allowed subject to a small administrative fee.
2. In case the event is cancelled by the organizers due to a Force Majeure, attendees will not be entitled to a refund of any costs they may have had for the event, including conference pass or travel arrangements. Force Majeure means any event beyond the reasonable control of the organizers which affects its ability to host the event including, but not limited to, acts of God, fire, flood or other natural disasters, lightning, war, revolution, acts of terrorism, riot or civil commotion but excluding strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action.
3. The conference venue may remove or require the removal from the Venue or the Centre any person or persons who, in the reasonable opinion of the conference venue, is or are conducting themselves in an objectionable, disorderly or disruptive manner and the Organiser shall forthwith comply with the reasonable directions that the conference venue may give in this regard. The conference venue shall not be responsible for any loss or damage this may cause.
4. Not use or permit the Venue to be used for any performance, exhibition, entertainment or any other purpose which may be objected to by the conference venue or which may be immoral, improper or illegal or which in the sole but reasonable opinion of the conference venue may cause public disorder in or near the Venue or the Centre or in a way that might cause harm to any persons or damage to the property of the conference venue or the Centre Users or any other third party or in a way so as to cause nuisance or annoyance to the Centre Users;
5. The conference venue shall only be liable to the Organiser for death or personal injury caused by conference venue’s negligence. The conference venue shall not be liable for any interference or inconvenience or damage arising out of failure or interruption in the supply of the Venue Services or any other facility unless: ( a) such failure or interruption is directly attributable to the conference venue’s gross negligence or wilful misconduct; (b) such failure or interruption was not due a Force Majeure Event or (c) The conference venue has failed to offer a Force Majeure Solution or has failed to use reasonable diligence to restore such Venue Services or facilities after the failure or interruption.
CONTACT US: Congress Solutions International, Sheikh Zayed Road, PO Box 7631, Dubai, UAE
T: +9714 303 4752 F: +9714 303 4030 E:mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org
GLS has been chosen by E-Marine PJSC as the event planner for SubOptic 2016.
Our teams will be entirely in charge of the global technical and logistical organization and of all the sponsors and exhibitors of SubOptic 2016. Do not hesitate to contact us if you need further information or should you have any question: